Pilot Re-light Water Heaters
- Worry-free design
- Light it once and forget it
- Light it once and if wind or other conditions extinguish the flame, it automatically relights itself
- Serviceable - 95% of all serviceable components are accessible through the exterior door. This reduces service time and virtually eliminates the need for service personnel to enter your coach.
- Multiple protection features - Problems are prevented with the high temperature limit switch, thermostat, and pressure and temperature relief valve. An externally sealed combustion chamber keeps the outside of the unit clean.
- Pre-skin installation - Atwood water heaters can be installed and tested on the coach floor before the sidewalls are set in place. This gives manufacturers more flexibility and virtually eliminates potential problems by testing the unit before the skinning is installed.
- Matching access doors - Atwood access doors are painted with tough, durable paint in a variety of popular colors which ensures a clean and attractive exterior.
- Mounting options - All 6 and 10 gallon models can be mounted flush into the RV sidewall for an integrated, attractive appearance.
- Aluminum clad tank - Less weight and the cladding eliminates the need for an anode rod.